At Adedia, we take your privacy very seriously, and we thank you for placing your trust in us.
The following privacy practices describe our approach to privacy and user information:
- We develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices
- Data we gather is used to provide our clients with valuable products and services.
- We strive to be responsible stewards of the information we hold.
- We do not sell client data
Data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide – When you sign up for an Adedia website, we will ask you for personal information. The information we collect is used to construct your website.
Billing information is treated confidentially and is shared only with our merchant service provider via secure payment channels.
- Cookies – On occasion, we may send cookies to computers or devices. Cookies may be used to improve the quality of services and to track certain details (such as whether or not a user has voted on a poll).
- IP Address– Your IP address may be used to gather broad demographic information.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Adedia, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries and respond to your requests. We may also use your email address to communicate with you about our services or to inform you about improvements, new features or important changes in our services. We will not sell or otherwise share your email address with third parties.
- Third Party Applications and services – Adedia may make third party applications available as extensions of its services. Information will only be shared with Third Party Application providers if you consent to receive services. Information collected by the third party application providers is governed by their privacy policies.
For more information, please Contact Us any time.